Wednesday, October 10, 2012

No exercise yesterday. With the soccer game and other responsibilities at home, there was just no 'me' time. Also, Kevin (my teenage son) created a new workout plan for me that we started on Monday night and the soreness has set in now. I ate too much last night also for dinner so I've gained 2.3 back. Total weight loss is still 53lbs since mid-April so that is not bad. Would love to get to 60 lbs lost by the end of this month. I am going for my first 5K on Saturday. I may have to run/walk part of it but atleast its a start and I know I can finish. A heap more than what I could say 6 months ago. Tonight - exercise video (Jillian's 30 day shred) and eating right. Still logging everything into myfitnesspal and that has helped alot. Have a great day!!

No comments: